Monday, January 2, 2017

Weekend at the Farm December 17 - 18, 2016

Arrived Friday evening. Jess and Nathan had dropped off their dogs and gone to Austin for some wedding festivities.  They spent the night Friday and Saturday night with the kids.  The kids were the ring bearers.
  • Fallen leaves everywhere!  Saturday, after the kids left for the wedding in Austin, I raked some leaves.  I dumped them in the unfinished area in the Star Garden.  I didn't get very far, maybe half a dozen wheelbarrows full of leaves.  I'll try again tomorrow. 
  • I watered my collards and mustard greens in the Star Garden and all the new Baleria cristata plants I put in last weekend.
  • Sunday - stayed in the 20s all day.  Brrr.
  • I raked a bunch of leaves and dumped them in the area I'm working on in the Star Garden.
  • I watered all the beds in the Rose Garden.  Watering helps plants get through cold weather.
  • Drove into work on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment