Monday, December 4, 2017

December Roses December 3, 2017

Above and below, this is Franzisks Krueger, a great bloomer for me.  I have her growing in the front flowerbed.
Below, this is Marie d'Orleans.  When the bloom is completely open the petals all form points like a star.
Below, old faithful, La Marne.
Below, this is La Vesuve.  She is still a small shrub, I have not had her but for a year (is my recollection), but this is a large shrub rose.  I'm looking forward to seeing her covered in blooms.  I love the shape of the pretty pink flowers.
Below, a pink / pink blend called Antoine Mari.
Below, this is Mutabilis.  The flowers start orange then fade to pink.
Below, Mutabilis again.
Below, Marie Pavie.
Below agin - Mutabilis with several colors of blooms displayed.  It's nickname is the Butterfly Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment