Monday, July 6, 2020

Flowers Blooming Now July 2, 2020



This is a new althea of mine.  I love the color!



Below - white althea and pink zinnias.


Below - roses, althea, zinnias, salvia
.





I love these red cannas with the purple leaves.  One of my favorites. 
 

I had loads of French marigold seeds (that I use to plant in the Vegetable Garden) left over, so I seeded some in the Star Garden.  Also in this picture is basil and salvia.


Below - every gardn should have milkweed!


Below, this is Montbretia.


Below - coneflower, zinnias, rudbeckia, obedient plant, cannas,butterfly vine.


Below - John Fanick phlox


Below - my neighbor Debra gave me this crinum.  I'm pretty sure it is Ellen Bosanquet, she didn't know the name of it.  I'm thrilled with the color!  So pretty.


Purple Prince zinnia



This is Mrs. Dudley Cross rose.





No comments:

Post a Comment