Monday, April 25, 2011

What's Blooming Now - Strawberry Seduction Yarrow 04/22/2011











The common yarrow plant is considered by some to be a weed. Common yarrow is white. There are so many colors now, and I particularly like this one. I love the lacy greenery and the exotic flowers. Strangely, I can't remember if yarrow is evergreen - I can't remember! I believe it is, or, as I recall it dies back to a rosette of green during the winter. It reseeds very well, so let some of the flowers dry out and reseed. This the second season for this yarrow. It came back very well, and with all the flowers on it I expect even more next year. Yarrow will bloom during the hot months of summer.











1 comment:

  1. I wanna ask you some question! ^^!
    How to grow yarrow ?
    Can i grow yarrow from seed in hot weather?
    Sorry, i'm not good at English!

    ReplyDelete