Monday, May 13, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend

The Orchard - overgrown.  I'm waiting for the early wildflowers to set their seed before I pull up the plants.
The larkspur are just in the middle of their bloom time, and the black eyed susans are about to bloom.
It's hard to find a flower around my place that doesn't have some sort of insect crawling around in it.  I consider that to be the hallmark of a healthy garden.  All those insects, butterflies, and bees are essential to a strong bio system. 
A row of wildflowers along the back fence behind the Orchard. 

Above is a picture of one of my grapevines.  This is the first year that I have grape clusters on my vines.  Yeah! 
The only orange poppy that showed up this year.
A view of a few of my rose shrubs - Iceberg, Living Easy, and Mrs. B.R. Cant.

No comments:

Post a Comment