Friday, September 16, 2016

White Coral Vine September 16, 2016

Coral Vine can be hot pink or white.  To my way of thinking the white is the prettiest.  It always reminds me of a wedding bouquet.  My mother gave me my start of this vine.  I have it growing over an arbor in the Star Garden and over an arbor leading into the Orchard.
Below, this goat wire arbor, leads into my Rose Garden.
 Below, Cypress Vine, Coral Vine and Hops vie for dominance.  Hops always loses.
 Below, the Coral Vine flowers are some of the prettiest in my garden.


 Below, this is the entrance to my Orchard.  I cut away all the vines last weekend and they have already blocked the entrance!  I will have to clean it up tomorrow!  Just beyond you can see my gingers and Colocasias leaning into the paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment