Friday, February 20, 2015

My New Project February 19, 2015

I am creating a path along the far side of the Medicine Garden.  I envision this being the path that people use to walk to the wedding ceremony site.  I have begun laying out the path with green metal landscaping strips.

 Above, this curve in the path is pretty wide, so it is ideal for a bench of some kind.
Above, on Thursday this is as far as I got.  I needed one more landscaping strip.   
 Friday early afternoon.  The granite had been delivered, and I had started lying it down.  I had 6 more landscaping strips, so I finished the path's curve in the photo above.  The cedar flowerbed that looks mostly like leaves is a bed filled with Elderberry.  I have an Elderberry "orchard".  I am determined to make elderberry wine.  So I am transplanting all the elderberry offspring that come from the two mother plants I planted last spring. 
 Above, all the space in the top of the photo will have granite spread throughout it.
 In the photo above, I will place one of my landscaping strips between the Elderberry bed and the horseshoe pit.  All of that area will be filled with crushed granite.
 Above, another image of the area that will have granite spread throughout.
Above - progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment