Saturday, April 20, 2019

Flowers Blooming in My Garden Right Now April 19, 2019


It's an amazing time to be here.  A profusion of flowers are blooming.  There is little to no work required right now because of all the work that was done to prepare for the Crawfish Boil last weekend.  We arrived Friday morning, and all I did all day was walk around and look at my gardens.  I'm sure I walked many miles, back and forth, from one garden to the next - all day and into the evening.  So beautiful with the butterflies floating by and the bees and insects busy with their work. 

  • Roses
  • Penstemon
  • Columbine
  • Salvia
  • Coreopsis
  • Spiderwort
  • Daisies
  • Amaryllis
  • Crinums
  • Beareded Iris
  • Louisiana Iris
  • Poppies
  • Indian Pinks
  • Larkspur
  • African Hostas
  • Autumn Sage
  • Love in a Mist
  • Verbenas 
  • Wildflowers  - dozens of varieties

No comments:

Post a Comment