Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Mangaves and Succulents Around the Pool March 28, 2023

 There is no irrigation around the pool, so over the past several years I have moved to succulents in those pots.

The picture below is Silver Fox Mangave. 

The picture below is a pup that I pulled away from the mother plant of a Frosted Elegance Mangave that I planted. 

Below, this is some sort of Hens and Chicks variety.  There are so many.
This is the Frosted Elegance mother plant.  You can see several pups that I left with her because I didn't have enough pots to plant them.

Below, this is Falling Water Mangave.


Below, this is Pineapple Express Mangave.


Below, this is Racing Stripes Mangave.


Below, this is Autumn Beauty Stonecrop.


Below, this is Mission to Mars Magave.


The two pictures below are also some sort Hens and Chicks variety.



No comments:

Post a Comment