Tuesday, July 20, 2021

My Peach Ginger July 20, 2021

 I don't know the name of this ginger, but it is fabulous.  I bought my start at a plant sale, but i did not write down the name.  They are fine in morning sun.  They can be grown in full shade, but they will lean towards the light. What a magnificent flower head, and it is a good multiplier.  I have them growing in the Shade Garden, the Star Garden, the Medicine Garden, the Greenhouse Garden, and the Boardwalk Garden. I'm so happy to be here for their magnificent show.  Many years I have missed it because I had to be in Houston through their entire bloom season.  It is unbelievable that something can be so lovely.

This ginger is growing along the Boardwalk.

This ginger is in the Medicine Garden.
This is the Shade Garden.
This is the Shade Garden.
These gingers are blooming in a bed in the Star Garden.  


These gingers are blooming in the Shade Garden, along the driveway.


No comments:

Post a Comment