Monday, September 28, 2020

More Flowers Blooming Now September 28, 2020

 Below, this is Beverley rose.  This is my best smelling rose.

Below, this is Duchess de Brabant rose.
This is Perle d'Or rose
In the picture below are Autumn Sage, perennial ageratum, various salvias, Philippine Lily going to seed, cannas.
This is an althea, I think it is Strawberry Smoothie.  This is year two for this althea, and it has been an excellent bloomer for me.
Below, Mexican Sage.
Below on the trellis is white coral vine, morning glory and cypress vine.  
Below, Candida rain lilies, zinnias, Hurricane Lilies, sedum and Minerva althea.
Candida rain lilies and sedum.
Minerva althea.
Below, Belinda's Dream rose and salvia - cannas blooming in the background.
Cannas, crinums, and Indigo Spires Salvia.
I can't get enough of my canna blooms.  So pretty.

Below, my garden staples - zinnias.

Beverely rose
Below, a different variety of canna, this is Shenandoah, a very old variety which explains why it is not as showy as the ones above.
Below - butterfly weed, Pringle aster, autumn sage, salvia, coral vine, morning glory vine, ageratum, and zinnia.


No comments:

Post a Comment